There has been fraudulent investment proposals and scams, usurping the name, address, logo of a number of authorised institutions as well as the names of employees of institutions (including Amundi and its subsidiaries).
Amundi calls for vigilance and reminds you of the following points:
- Amundi and its subsidiaries never contact the general public directly to offer a financial product;
- Amundi never raises funds directly from the general public;
- Amundi products are systematically sold through intermediaries (private wealth advisors, bank advisors, independent financial advisors, etc.).
An investment scam typically offers an investment opportunity that is too good to be true. Amundi reminds you of the following warning signals that should alert you:
- You don’t know the person who is contacting you;
- You are promised very high returns with no risk;
- You are asked to make a decision quickly;
- You are asked to make a transfer to a foreign bank account.